Enrollment for the School Year 2020/2021
ACCEPTING CHILDREN TO PRESCHOOL EDUCATION FOR the SCHOOL YEAR 2020/2021
CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION OF CHILDREN TO PRESCHOOL EDUCATION FOR 2020/2021
The child can be enrolled in Monty all year round. We will reserve a seat for the next school year. Currently ONLINE here.
The specific date and time of the meeting should be arranged through a web application. Include the day and time preference in the note.
- The total capacity of Kindergarten Monty is 20 children.
- Children are admitted to two separate classes, with the capacity of one class being 10 children.
- The director of the Monty kindergarten reserves the right to exempt from the number of children in one class, up to 15 children, if the second class is not fulfilled, at least 5 children.
- It is possible to enroll a child in the Monty kindergarten during the school year if the capacity of the Monty kindergarten stated in the school register is not full.
- Only children who have undergone scheduled regular vaccination or have evidence that they are immune to the disease or cannot undergo vaccination for permanent contraindication as required by Section 50 of Act 258/2000 Coll., On public health protection, or children who are to 31.8. 2020 will reach the age of five for which pre-school education is compulsory.
- In accordance with Section 34 (1) of the Education Act, a child will be admitted as a priority. 2020 has reached the age of five for compulsory pre-school education.
- Pre-school education has been provided to children since the age of 2. Admission is decided on the basis of the capacity of the kindergarten and classes.
- Priority will be given to applicants for full-time attendance.
- The admission of a child with a disability will be decided on the basis of an expert assessment and a written statement of the school counseling facility, or. also a general practitioner for children and adolescents.
- The headmistress of the nursery school Monty may use the possibility of determining the probationary stay of the child for a period of three months under Section 34 (3) of the Education Act, with the exception of the child for whom pre-school education is compulsory.
- The application must be accompanied by a duly completed application form (application to the Monty kindergarten), a childcare and a medical certificate. Documents published on www.monty-skolka.cz.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND PROCEDURE FOR ADOPTING CHILDREN TO PRESCHOOL EDUCATION FOR 2020/2021
- Pursuant to Section 34 (1) of the Education Act, compulsory pre-school education applies to Czech citizens who have resided in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days and to citizens of another EU Member State who have resided in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days and to other foreigners. who are authorized to reside permanently or temporarily in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days and also to participants in international protection proceedings.
- Compulsory pre-school education does not apply to children with profound mental disabilities.
- Monty Preschool, represented by the director, has the right to be informed by the legal guardians of information on prior education, citizenship, data on the child's fitness for education and on health problems that could affect the course of education, as well as the legal representative's name and surname his permanent residence or domicile, if he does not have a permanent residence in the Czech Republic; address for service of documents and telephone connection. These data are provided by parents only for the purposes of the school register.
- As part of the decision on the admission of a child to pre-school education in the Monty preschool during the school year, the conditions and enrollment criteria for the 2020/2021 school year will be applied similarly.
- The school head in administrative proceedings shall decide whether or not to accept a child for pre-school education within 30 days of the submission of the application.