English school and nursery
Monty Preschool of Prague
International and Multicultural Kindergarten and NurseryMore information
Monty School Prague
Monty kindergarten is a bilingual school. We accept all students from around the World. Children grow and learn in an International Multicultural environment. The billingual environement helps children learn english naurally from a native speaker.
Monty preschool applications for the 2020/2021 school year are accepted until full capacity. We provide pre-school education to children from 2 years. The child can also be enrolled during the school year and in case of vacancy. Given the current situation in the Czech Republic, the child can be enrolled ONLINE. The enrollment will consist of several parts: Sending electronic application form On our website you fill in a non-binding electronic application
Video meeting We will arrange a video call where we will introduce each other if possible to talk to your child Administration We will send you the necessary documents:
- registration sheet - In the actual situation in Czech, do not visit the GP in person. To substantiate this obligation, the legal representative:
1. declare that the child is properly vaccinated (sample statement to be sent)
2. provide a copy of the vaccination certificate
- preview of the contract
You can send these documents back signed by registered mail, electronic signature or data box to qusncnm
Payment of reservation fee
You will pay a reservation fee of 2000 CZK, which will be deducted from the first tuition fee.
Signing of the contract and issuing the decision on acceptance Finally
We agree on the terms and conditions and the school head issues a decision on admission. We will arrange the day of arrival.
We can arrange all the administration for children and their parents from abroad.
We have many years of experience working and communicating with families and children with a different mother tongue. We will teach children in Czech so that they succeed in enrollment in Czech schools, but also in English so that they are ready to further education in international schools.
At Monty we have an assistant for children with a different mother tongue then Czech to help communicate between family and school. We work closely with the Meta o. p. s organization, which offers support to teachers and schools if they address the specific needs of children and pupils with a different mother tongue. We are able to provide Czech language courses for family members of children.
In Monty you can speak Czech, Slovak, English, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish immediately.
You do not speak a single language? We will provide a translator for your first communication meeting!!!!
At Monty School we take care of the welfare of our teachers and leaders.
What iterests you
Monty offers a program for toddlers to attend two or three days a week or according to individual agreement. The program focuses on the development of fine motor skills, social skills, and independence. The program teaches children to collaborate in a group setting. All activities allow the children to form independence and self confidence and self awareness. Children play together, sing, dance, or participate in story time. Furthermore children spend adequate time in the garden or the adjacent forest.
Yoga gives children as well as adults greater flexibility, mobility, muscle strength, better posture and improves coordination and sense of posture. Yoga for children is a modified version, we do not stay in uncomfortable positions for too long, and base the class around a game.
Characteristics of the education program:
The motivational name of the schools' education program The Little Traveler suggests a focus of the program on discovering, researching, and obtaining new information. Through magic spell and a magic carpet, we explore the world. Are we all the same? Do we speak the same language? Do we eat the same food? We're going to be looking for answers to all of this and a lot more. Children will meet all sorts of animals and inhabitants of other countries, gain awareness of planet Earth, perceive the differences of life on different continents, and also learn how and why they should protect our planet. Continents will be intertwined in all areas of the educational process.
Children who participate in singing and dancing club develop an ear for music, correct pronunciation, and intonation skills. We practice children, folk, and pop songs. The singing is accompianed by playing simple instruments such as the piano or kind are dancing.
Monty Bilingual School is situated in the beautiful Prague neighborhood Hodkovičky.
Children learn in a multicultural environment and are not strictly divided by age but by ability and skill level. Native English and Czech teachers take very good care of Monty children. Children learn in a natural environment that provides many wonderful incentives. The basic method of our work uses means of communication, visualization, collaboration, and creation. We ensure happiness and work with each child according to their pace, and skill level.
The goal of the club is to develop in every child its natural need to move and sport. The club is suitable for children who have, as they say, a lot of energy and need to naturally discharge. For children who have not yet chosen a one-sided sporting focus. Our goal is for children to have a good base for more sports.
In the future, they can then choose which sport is most enjoyable, and perhaps later on, more.
By focusing on developing physical fitness, dexterity, mobility and teamwork. Introducing and practicing collective games (handball, basketball, football, etc.).
Activities with sports equipment (balls, hoops, rope, skating ropes) and gymnastic tools.
Preschool preparation is for children who will attend elementary school the following year or for child who qualify for gifted educational services.
ACCEPTING CHILDREN TO PRESCHOOL EDUCATION FOR the SCHOOL YEAR 2020/2021
CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION OF CHILDREN TO PRESCHOOL EDUCATION FOR 2020/2021
The child can be enrolled in Monty all year round. We will reserve a seat for the next school year. Currently ONLINE
The specific date and time of the meeting should be arranged through a web application. Include the day and time preference in the note.
- The total capacity of Kindergarten Monty is 20 children.
- Children are admitted to two separate classes, with the capacity of one class being 10 children.
- The director of the Monty kindergarten reserves the right to exempt from the number of children in one class, up to 15 children, if the second class is not fulfilled, at least 5 children.
- It is possible to enroll a child in the Monty kindergarten during the school year if the capacity of the Monty kindergarten stated in the school register is not full.
- Only children who have undergone scheduled regular vaccination or have evidence that they are immune to the disease or cannot undergo vaccination for permanent contraindication as required by Section 50 of Act 258/2000 Coll., On public health protection, or children who are to 31.8. 2020 will reach the age of five for which pre-school education is compulsory.
- In accordance with Section 34 (1) of the Education Act, a child will be admitted as a priority. 2020 has reached the age of five for compulsory pre-school education.
- Pre-school education has been provided to children since the age of 2. Admission is decided on the basis of the capacity of the kindergarten and classes.
- Priority will be given to applicants for full-time attendance.
- The admission of a child with a disability will be decided on the basis of an expert assessment and a written statement of the school counseling facility, or. also a general practitioner for children and adolescents.
- The headmistress of the nursery school Monty may use the possibility of determining the probationary stay of the child for a period of three months under Section 34 (3) of the Education Act, with the exception of the child for whom pre-school education is compulsory.
- The application must be accompanied by a duly completed application form (application to the Monty kindergarten), a childcare and a medical certificate. Documents published on www.monty-skolka.cz.
More and more children have to seek out speech therapy. It is highly recommended for children learning more than one language to have speech therapy at minimum level supervision. A clinical speech therapist supervises developmental pronunciation and speech development, and conducts speech therapy once a week.
Art consists of painting and drawing focusing on the development of creativity. The emphasis is on childrens emotions, expression, and fantasy. This helps develop an appreciation for cultural and art history.