Infant - school
The Monty program for toddlers (possibility to attend two, three or five days a week, or by individual agreement) is focused on the development of fine motor skills, social habits and lessons from practical life. Independence is developed in children, but also the ability to coexist in a group of peers. All activities are aimed at making little Montians independent and developing their self-confidence and self-awareness. Children play together, sing, dance and there is also storytelling and the opportunity to spend time in the garden or in the adjacent forest. During the day, the activities intertwine freely.
We focus on simultaneous bilingualism, where a child learns both languages at the same time and has contact with both from an early age. The best period for the formation of brain synapses during an individual's life is the period called "windows of opportunity". It is a critical period of children's life, when the formation of synapses is the easiest and fastest, depending on external stimulation. This period is defined as the first 10 years of a child's life with the greatest potential around the first 3 years of a child's age.
We acquaint children with English gradually and with the help of quality materials from Oxford University Press, DVDs and CDs with English songs, we read simple books to children. They play with quality and healthy toys. We provide top medical care in crèches. Both of our "nurses" have the necessary medical education and many years of experience with young children.
We speak Czech with the youngest children and we take care of them as if it were our own!
Every day, parents are informed in detail about all the child's progress.
- Reproduction of simple rhymes and songs
- Reading short rhymes and fairy tales, accompanied by pictures
- Playing simple instruments such as a drum, triangle or stick.
- Simple games associated with movement (clapping, hide and seek, object search).
- Dance to simple songs.
- Imitation of animals.
- Training of walking, running.
- Self-service training (wear a hat, shoe, eat with a spoon, drink from a cup).
- Playing something (hairdresser, doctor, laundry, cooking, etc.).
- Gross motor skills, manipulation with objects.
- Threading shapes, threading, puzzles.
- Recognition of objects, shapes, colors.
- Animals, means of transport, natural products.
- Deepening of basic hygienic habits (cleanliness, potty training, hand washing, handkerchief).
- Gradual getting used to the team - how to treat friends.
- Relationship to toys - save toys, rent toys.
- empty painting
- comprehensive painting,
- gluing of shapes, dyeing, modeling from plasticine
Our goal is a quiet and harmonious stay of the youngest children away from home with many fun and educational activities.